Thursday, October 2, 2008

Post number 2 finally (whew)


A favorite picture taken Dad's last summer (2005)
It's taken me three days to find the New Post tag so I could write again so I am going to say I will keep on learning until I can actually post regular. My latest and only adventure this past week is picking tomatoes, squash and cucumbers in the garden. I was picking the sweet 100 tomatoes (a very sweet tiny cherry type tomato) when I stumbled on a big clod of dirt and took several running steps and finally landed on my butt with the bowl of tomatoes spread all over the lawn with me in the middle. My only thought was oh I hope no one saw that graceful move. Then I started laughing because I knew how funny I must look. Well I wasn't hurt and got my self back up and finished picking tomatoes, which I very much enjoy in my lunch. Now I know that's not much of an adventure but we take what we get sometimes. Thank you for all who commented in my blog. I was surprised that that many even read it. But then I stalk all the family blogs and love it. So I will try to be a little creative and get some interesting posts done. I guess I had better dust off my little digital camera and get some pics on it as well. This new activity might inspire me to have a more interesting life.

10 comments:

Grandma R. said...

After we talked I looked to see who made all the comments. I see you have quite a following. Now I am the first one to comment on your second post. Great job!. I still don't know when I will start a blog. You may be my inspiration. Love ya!

Nick said...

Hey- thats my garden!

Muriel said...

We also have those cherry tomatoes in our garden. Mitchell loves to eat them by the handful.

Sharee said...

I didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw your picture. I am so happy we can keep in touch like this. I sure love you Aunt Nancy.

Mikila said...

Nancy, you are so great! I wanted to let you know that I would have come over to see you except LaNell was going to be there :) haha. One of these days I will come and say hello. By the way, love your blog. Have a great day!

sandi said...

OOOH those tomatoes sound delicious!! Is there a way to send some via the internet? I love you too aunt nancy!

Anonymous said...

I would have almost paid money to watch the stumble ... trip ... the graceful dance move that landed you butt first on the lawn!

Now, I don't say that to laugh AT you, but to laugh WITH you@

apyknowzitall said...

So when is post #3 coming?

Nancy Webb said...

April has it been a week already? I'll have to see if I can have an adventure this weekend and post early Monday. Oh man what pressure! I'll have to measure up cause I sure love reading yours! lol

susan said...

It looks good, Nancy! I am waiting on the edge of my seat for #3!!!