Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better late than never

I didn't think it would be so long for me to update but I have been very busy at work and don't have internet at home so I have to wait until there's a little breather. The election is over, The Hematology Organ System is almost over and I became a year older since I last wrote. I am now too old to die young but still feel pretty good and want to live longer still. I am very excited for Jason and Brook who had their twins last week. Two baby boys who were both in the 6 lb range. Congratulations and I hope you feel better fast Brook as you are going to be very a busy mom with Taylor, Parker, Jonathan Bryson and Jerry Cadon (twins to be called by 2nd name like Taylor and Parker) . Last night I voted (not that it make much difference) but I did my patriotic duty and felt good about doing it. Afterwards I was invited to dinner with LaNell and Katie so we went to The Red Lobster and I ate until I couldn't eat any more and it was sooooooo good. I'm very sorry that I don't have any cute pictures but my camera died and until I buy a new one I can't take cute pictures. Soon though. I bought myself a couple of new pair of glasses and I'm really enjoying them. Why two you ask, well when you brake the only pair you have you will understand. One of them is transitional (turns dark in the sun) and I'm really enjoying that. Next, I'm saving for hearing aids, then you had all better be careful what you say about me, that now I can't hear, cause I will feel bad if I hear you say bad things. I love everyone's blog and I especially love seeing you make comments to each other. This is really a wonderful way to stay somewhat in touch with each other and at least know what is going on in each others lives.

7 comments:

apyknowzitall said...

I want to go to Red Lobster so bad. I can't get Joe to go anywhere near one. He hates seafood and he thinks I'm trying to trick him when I tell him they also have steak. Happy late b-day!

earlh75 said...

I'm glad things are going well..and happy belated birthday, I've never been good at remembering them.

Good to hear from you..Love ya!

Muriel said...

I knew your birthday was in November, just can never remember when! I'm so sorry I missed wishing you a happy day. Hope it was a great one! Love you!

jenn w said...

Happy late bday nance. LOve you, miss you.

susan said...

I hope you had a merry Christmas. Thanks for the address!

Mikila said...

Nancy, I have been meaning to write you for a whilel now to tell you that your chicken salad was a bigggg hit!!!! Everybody loved it sooo much so I wanted to tell you thank you. HOpe you are doing well.

Katie M. Brown said...

thanks nancy..we appricate it!