Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok, that's all and I'll tell you that I'm in the center of the picture on the left. Cute aren't I. That's my mii and we work out every day and I'm getting better every day on all the games on wii fit.




Just a couple more......




















Aren't all these guys cute?























Still more are comming, isn't this fun!



















































Ok so I'm not very good at importing pictures. I will keep trying.... so pay attention and see how many you recognize.

4 comments:

susan said...

It's nice to see you on here again. The only picture I recognize is your mii picture. Just kidding, but I really wish I could name more!
I am sad that it has been so long since I have seen you at China Grill. Next time for sure!

Melissa said...

Cute pics. It was fun to have the Christmas party. I'm glad you're blogging again. I'm not even going to try to name everybody, but I think I at least knew who everyone belonged to. :)

Katie M. Brown said...

hey we should be there this thursday night...late!! we will give you a call soon...hope that is ok. if not let us know.

Nancy Webb said...

That's ok but I'll talk to you before then. I love you guys!!!